If you don't make it in time, we are here to give you a hint. Of course, you can leave the room at any time – just contact one of our Gamemasters and the door will open automatically.
If you get stuck, you can simply ask for a hint. Our staff will be happy to help. An Escape City staff member is always available for questions.
You don't need any prior knowledge to play our Escape Rooms. Even if you don't know the movie on which the room is based on, it won't affect your experience.
No! Anyone can solve our Escape Rooms. Physical strength is not required. What you need is creative thinking, logic, and teamwork. If you apply those, nothing will stand in the way of your success.
Our Escape Rooms are designed for two to six players.
In general, the age limit for Escape City is 12 years.
However, children under the age of 12 are allowed to play when accompanied by an adult. In that case, they are considered full team members and therefore have to pay the full admission price.
● Physical violence is never necessary to solve a puzzle. So rather impress your team with your mental skills.
● Please do not bring flashlights, screwdrivers, bolt cutters, or similar tools into the Escape Room. They will not help you solve the puzzle, and our staff will stop your game immediately.
● Please do not take photos or videos in the rooms.
● Please leave your cell phone outside the escape room.
● People who are drunk or under the influence of drugs are excluded from the game.
There are no material or cash prizes.
But you get the good feeling of having solved the puzzle and may call yourself Escape Room Escaper from now on.